Each collection from Laura Wildish has been made in small batches to ensure the quality and craftsmanship of every piece.
Each embellishment has been lovingly sewn by hand by our master embroiderers in India which means that some of the beadings may shed when worn, however, this is to be expected as its the nature of the hand-applied finish.
To keep your clothing looking it’s best always dry clean only.
We want you to enjoy wearing your Laura Wildish jewellery on repeat which means there are a few things you need to do to care for your hand-finished pieces.
- Remove your jewellery before you swim in chlorine or salt water or take a bath or shower.
- Remove your jewellery before exercising or going to the gym as excessive sweat can damage the gold plating.
- Wait to put on your jewellery until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume.
- When you’re not wearing your jewellery, store them separately in their own Laura Wildish velvet storage pouch where they won’t get damaged.
We want you to know that you can wear your beautiful unique crafted pieces with confidence and reassurance that day after day, night after night and year after year if you need anything repaired you can contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org for a free* consultation and repair service.
* some repair services may include a charge, this will be discussed in your consultation.